Beer Review: Oettinger Weissbier


I wondered what an original German beer would taste like so I tried Oettinger. I don't know how to pronounce this right and there are weird letters which I don't know how to sound.

I got the 500ml can of Oettinger from the grocery. Only the can is available but I would have preferred the bottled version. It came in a yellow and blue can.  It is a naturally cloudy weissbeer according to the label. Alcohol percentage is the usual 4%.

I poured it in a clear glass because I don't like to drink from the can. The taste of this beer is okay. I don't have anything good or bad to say about it. It's just "okay". I can drink this with a bag of chips and enjoy a movie without thinking about how the beer tastes.  Not much to say about it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)