Review: Smirnoff Mule

There has been a surge of this "cocktail"-like drink in Shopwise. It's cheap enough, at around Php 30, so I thought I would give it a try.

Smirnoff Mule sounds like something new and classy. It has that new look that makes you want to try it out. The label says that it's a combination of vodka, ginger beer and lime mix. Upon opening, it smelled like mountain dew. I thought its another one of those Tanduay Ice drinks.

Initial sip tasted like lime soda with alcohol. It's carbonated so you get that beer or soda feel while drinking. After some time, the tastes grow old in your mouth. I easily grew tired of the taste and wanted to get this over. I don't know if I'm not in the mood for a late night soda drink or the drink is just not meant to please your taste buds.

If you like the soda-ish and cocktail types of drinks, then this one is for you. For me, I would stick to beer for that evening movie fix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)