Review: T-One Bricko II RS

I've been wanting this for my folding bike for quite a while. Good thing I found a store in Quezon City that has one in stock.

Initial Impressions

It comes in a nifty packaging. The grips are screwed in a plastic holder with the logo in the middle. It does really look nice which further entices you to get this grips.
 The bar end extension looks solid. It clamps to the grips and the handle bar through bolts on its underside. The rubber grip has 5 configurable pieces. You can remove a piece to shorten the grip. This is also great for those with grip shifters that are planning to change to regular shifters in the future. you won't need to purchase a new grip. Just add the "bricks" to lengthen it.

Performance

I set this up with 4 spacers. 5 spacer is a bit too long for my short folding bike handle bar. 4 spacer setup is the optimal length where I can position my brakes and shifters perfectly.

This is a nice grip. Very rubbery feel and won't let your hands slip. The palm rest moulds perfectly on my palms that I hardly noticed it. It felt very comfortable on my daily commute. The bar end gives a solid feel to your handle bar. It's a nice thing on long flat stretches where you don't change gears or apply brakes so much. It's not recommended to position your hands on the bar end on busy streets where you need that quick shift or reach for the brake lever. It's nice to have an option to change your riding position.

Overall, I give it 5 out of 5 stars. If you want to spend more for quality and performance, this is the one for you. I highly recommend it. I'm thinking of getting the one without bar ends for my 27.5 bike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)