T-One Bricko II Grips

My old Holy Shit grips are paper thin so I decided to replace them. I've had good experience with T-One grips from my folding bike. I've been using T-One Bricko II grips with bar end for my folding commuter so I decided to get that for my mountain bike.
nice packaging
I got the T-One Bricko II grips without bar-ends. It has a palm rest which adds comfort for those long road rides. The textured and hexagonally shaped grips provides very good feel and grip. The twisted look also gives additional grip.
view from the cockpit
I used all the "bricks" for my mountain bike setup. It's a bit longer than the previous grip but still fits well. I like the gold lock-on accents which adds bling to the bars.
front view with I-spec levers
I recommend this grip for train and bike commuting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)