Review: Brew Kettle Beer


I was in the supermarket when I saw this home brewed looking beer so I gave it a try.

Belgian Witbier Style. This beer is supposedly made from wheat and spiced with citrus flavors.

Reading from the label, this is not a home brewed beer. It is brewed and bottled by Asia Brewery. This beer is priced in the same range as SMB so I decided to buy this.

The taste is citrusy. The beer is a bit light with bitter after tastes. The alcohol content is 5.3%. A bit higher than pale pilsen but not that much.  After half a bottle, I felt the slight alcohol buzz. I must be tired considering that this is not a strong beer.

It's a nice fresh flavor if you're looking to taste other local beers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)