Beer: Corona Extra

I'm a fan of the Fast and Furious movie series.  I must say that their subtle commercial endorsements have affected me.  You've seen Dom Toretto loving this beer. Backyard family scenes that show them having fun, relaxing and drinking Corona. It makes me want to have a barbecue and drink some beer.
best enjoyed with a bag of chips

I was intrigued and decided to give Corona a taste. I got it from a local grocery store for more than twice the price of a San Miguel Beer. For an imported beer, the price is understandable.

In Between San Miguel Pale Beer and Light Beer

If you have tried San Miguel Pale Pilsen and San Miguel Light Beer before, you have an idea on how Corona would taste. Corona is a Pale Lager produced in Mexico.  It's exported all over the world and also a top selling beer.

At first sip, I it was like SMB Pale Pilsen. Succeeding sips made it seem like a SMB Light beer but not exactly. I could compare its taste somewhere between a SMB Pale Pilsen and a SMB Light. It has bitter notes but not as strong as a Pale Pilsen. The flavor is not diluted like an SMB Light beer.

It has the makings of a session beer. You can have 4 or 5 bottles of this and still enjoy it. Its very refreshing when chilled.

It could well be an alternative to a San Miguel Beer if the price is the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)