Review: Da Bomb Rotate Rear Hub 142x12mm

After I bought my Merida Big Seven frame, I needed to change my rear hub to a thru axle type. I looked around for a good but not too pricey hub in the local market.  Finding a 142x12mm hub is not easy unless you go to the bike stores in Cartimar or Quiapo.
DaBomb + XT Cogs

I had 3 hubs to choose from. A Shimano SLX priced at Php 2,500 but weighed a lot. A Fireeye Excelerant hub that is super light but costs Php 5,000 after haggling. And my pick, Da Bomb Rotate Hubs. A balance of weight and price.
DaBomb Hub + 142mm Thru Axle

Specs
Bearings: 4 Sealed Bearing
Material: Aluminum
Holes: 32 Holes
Weight: 355g
Sound: somehow "Tunog Mayaman" (a term referring to the loud freewheel sound present in Hope Hubs)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)