Food Review: Mang Inasal's Pork Sisig

After a monthly grocery thing with my wife, we looked for a quick fast food dinner around the mall.  We've had KFC the other day so we opted for something else.

After spotting a plate of palabok in Goldilocks that look like its been on display for hours we went to Mang Inasal to try their version of the palabok. Unluckily, it was not available so we ordered pork sisig instead. Our luck goes downhill from there.
pictured: sad

Sad Looking Sisig

The plate was served on a hot plate. It's hot but not sizzling hot. Sisig bits comprised 40% of the plate and chicharon made the other 40%. The rest is chopped white onions.

The sisig was pale but tasted like a seasoning disaster. It was very salty. You may need to eat a lot of rice to water down the saltiness of the sisig.

An Orthodontic Nightmare

My dentist always advise me to stay away from chips and nuts to avoid damaging my braces. I still eat chips but take extra care to avoid getting the brackets chipped off.

The chicharon bits in this Mang Inasal Sisig is like eating pebbles. It's too hard to chew. Imagine chewing oily pebbles in your mouth. I only got to eat a few chicharon bits thats not as hard hell

We left Mang Inasal disappointed with the food. I don't think we'll be eating there again any time in the near future.  I do hope they just stick to their forte which is inasal. Leave all the mediocre dishes and maybe there's still hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)