Pizza Hut's Ham, Egg and Cheese Calzone

Pizza Hut now serves breakfast.

I was going to buy detergent at the Wellcome store when I passed by Pizza Hut. Since the grocery opens at 8 and I'm 10 minutes too early, I decided to try out one of the breakfast item from Pizza Hut.

it's actually big


The calzone came in a box with iced tea. You can choose coffee or soda. It was still hot when I tried it so the crust was still in its best state, chewy and soft.  The filling is egg lightly mixed in with some tomato based sauce and italian seasoning while still retaining the eggy taste. The ham was the standard pizza ham. Nothing much to say about that.

I was looking for the cheese while eating the calzone. It seems that the cheese part is the one on top of the calzone. I was expecting some mozarella cheese filling but was disappointed to learn that cheese part is the one outside. Maybe cheddar or some other processed cheese.

All in all, the calzone was good. If you're looking for some filling and heavy breakfast, you can try this one. Since it was still warm, the egg filling was still acceptable to the taste.

The best thing about this is it's only 99 pesos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)