Review: Mc Pork Ribs

Faced with my usual merienda dilemma on what to eat before my commute home, I decided to go for the usual place just below our office. McDonald's has this new item in their menu. Mc Pork Ribs is a pork patty dressed with a smoky barbecue sauce and topped with onions and pickles. Priced at Php 129 with small fries and drink, I decided to give it a try.



The sandwich came in a box which is nice since all the drippings would make a mess if they just wrapped it in paper.  On first bite, I immediately got the smoky barbecue flavor. Sweet, smoky with a bite of spice at the end. Very nice. The patty is a bit bland. The sauce is the one carrying all the taste. After finishing half of it. The flavour gets old, you get to look for the taste from the patty but end up disappointed.
I like to put fries in my sandwiches.

This meal is filling. The sandwich is heavy and good for a heavy meal like lunch or dinner.

Overall, the sandwich is a 6 out of 10 for me. I would not expect the best since it's only fast food but it's good enough for that fast hunger fix.

It also comes in the deluxe variant where there's a bit of lettuce and mayo based from the pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)