Review: Hoegaarden Wheat Beer

I've been reading a lot of praises for this beer so I decided to give it a taste.
It's a Belgian Wheat Beer that is unfiltered. It has a cloudy appearance and a decent amount of froth when I poured it on my glass.

Taste

It's very flavourful. You can taste the spices they put in the beer. It is spiced with coriander and orange peel according to wikipedia. The bitterness kicks in after you taste the spices. It's nice to drink this super cold.

If you're looking for something light and easy on the taste, this beer is not for you. But if you're in for some beer tasting and appreciation, you're in for a treat with Hoegaarden.

It's a bit pricey here in the Philippines. I got it on the supermarket for more than Php 100. Go give it a try when you see some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)