Review: Stella Artois Beer




In my quest to brew my own beer, I'm sampling different beers that are available here.  I got this one since its one of the cheaper imported beers I found on the grocery shelf.  The label says that it's made in Belgium.

The bottle comes with a label wrapped around the top of the bottle. This made the beer look premium.

The beer is lager. The bitterness was similar to Tiger Beer but toned down 2 notches. The beer was smooth and light. Carbonation is light. I did not notice any hint of spices. Much like a SMB Light Beer with the smell of Pale Pilsen.

It's priced at 70 to 80 php. Won't be getting anymore of this. Too pricey for its taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Smirnoff Mule

Review: Andy Player Whisky and Cola

Upgrading the Tern Link D8 Drivetrain (Part 2)